Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Reason for the Season Challenge

This week's challenge over at For Fun Challenges is to create a card that illustrates your interpretation of the meaning for Christmas for you. I really enjoyed this because usually when making a Christmas card I think snowflakes, santa, snowmen, etc. But this week, I went a different route and I really had fun. The nativity scene was cut out using my Cricut and an SVG file that I found out in the world wide web. (just Googled it) It's so simple but I think very impactful. The sentiment was computer generated. This card was so easy to make and perfect for mass production. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

This is a beautiful and oh so elegant CAS card Lisa! Hope all is well my friend. A very Blessed and Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! "Hugs" Carol

Tracey said...

Hi Lisa, I love this stunningly elegant Christmas card :) It's been great working with you my friend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Post a Comment