Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Anything Goes at For Fun

This week's challenge over at For Fun is to make anything your little heart desires. I thought I would show you my Christmas cards that I sent out this year. Pretty simple but you can't get too fancy with cards that you have to mail. I sprinkled the snowflakes inside each card to get that "Let it Snow" effect. I got some feedback from my family that they were surprised by the snowflakes falling out of the cards when they opened it and they loved it so...... it looks like I accomplished my mission! Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and make sure to check back here next week for another holiday creation. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

What a clever idea Lisa! I'm sure they loved them and were excited to see something coming out when opened. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! "Hugs" Carol

Post a Comment