Thursday, November 25, 2010

This week's For Fun Challenge

Well, if you've been here to check out my entry for this week's challenge already you will have noticed that it wasn't here. That's because I was "challenged" with scheduling my post! I had the date for December...eek! I usually check but with Turkey Day coming I just go busy but anyway.....the challenge is an open one. Create anything you like. Make whatever makes your skirt fly up...that's it! My creation was for a Christmas cookie exchange. We had to bring the recipe along with our cookies so I thought I would jazz it up a little. Not too much but just something fun. It's pretty self explanatory so since I'm so late with this post....I'll just leave it at that. Make sure you hop on over to For Fun Challenges to check out the other creations. Have a great Thanksgiving and thanks for stopping by!

3 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

Wow Lisa, this is one adorable card and those treats really look yummy! Love the shape of the card. Beautifully done my friend. "Hugs" Carol

Violets Corner said...

Wonderful card and with a recipe! I'm sure they'll love it!

Hugs
Maarit

otomys said...

What a beautiful way to jazz up the recipe, Lisa. Love the bright colours and the image looks yummy!
Amelia x

Post a Comment