Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Wednesday!!

Wow...how did that happen? It's Wednesday already? This week's Challenge at For Fun  is sponsored by Daisy's Digi Doodles and the objective is to create a card with metal on it. You know...brads, frames, clips, etc. My card showcases one of the adorable images from Daisy's Digi Doodles called Rainy Day Freddy. It's just adorable. The DP is from The Paper Loft called Morning Rain. I love it. It's so soft and somewhat rustic. I printed the bear out on some velvet paper that I've had in my stash for a while...it's tough to see but it really adds some interesting texture. I did cover the rain coat and boots with some Crystal Effects just to get that shine. Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

That's awesome DP for this image! Perfectly coordinated Lisa and it's sooooo cute! I love the velvet paper for the bear. "Hugs" Carol
ps. I left something for you on my blog.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Lisa! I love how the backing paper matches the image perfectly :)

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

otomys said...

This is such a lovely card, Lisa. Oh, I love everything about it and the velvet paper for the bear looks great.
Have a wonderful week.
Amelia X

Barbara Colbert said...

OH what an adorable bear!! And perfect background with it!!! CUTE card!!!!!

Post a Comment