Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Spooktacular Challenge

This week over at For Fun Challenges we're having fun with Halloween. That's it...pretty easy huh? There's just so much cool Halloween stuff out there. Don't you just love it all? My card was one that I made for the  The Stamping Boutique Digi Day a couple of weeks ago. I think the image is just adorable. I added some candy corn brads from HL and threw on some super cute orange polka dot ribbon. Really pretty simple. Make sure to stop by For Fun and check out the other creations....they're Spooktacular! (sorry couldn't help myself) Hope you like the card and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 Comments from my friends:

Pauline said...

Hi Lisa! I just love those dots! They always make me smile. The candy corn brads are cool too - we don't have that corn here in Australia. Love the image too.... is it thread on the web or glitter? Looks fab!

Tracey said...

Hi Lisa, this is a fab Halloween card, love the little scene in the circle & all the details :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

otomys said...

Lovely Halloween card, Lisa. Love all the polka dots and the image, so cute!
Amelia x

CraftinGranny said...

Oh Lisa, this is just adorable. Your cards are always so unique and I just love seeing your work. Got a break for a few so thought I'd try and get caught up on some computer time. Card for this week not looking too promising right now. Have a great weekend! "Hugs" Carol

Post a Comment