Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Wednesday, it's challenge time!

This week's challenge at For Fun Challenges is sponsored by Robyn's Fetish. The lucky winner will receive 3 images of their choosing so why not give it a shot? What is the challenge, you ask? Create a project using the colors of red, brown and cream. I love this color combinations, don't you?
The card I made uses one of the images that I think is so appropriate for this time of year. I added a lot of Stickles just to give a little fall sparkle. The rest is pretty self explanatory...plenty of leaves, some of my favorite brown polka dot paper and a Cuttlebugged red background. The image was colored with copics and cut out using a Nestie. That's it! Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

Yes, I love that color combination and I love the card!!! That image is so cute and you've colored her perfectly. Great leaves with the stickles. Did you cut those out on the Cricut? Going to be in PC one day next week to work with Nik on her books. Maybe we can have lunch? "Hugs" Carol

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love all the leaves (especially the big one) :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

otomys said...

Stunning card, Lisa. Love the layout and the leaves are gorgeous.
Amelia X

Annika said...

Beautiful contrasts and colour co-ordination. The layering is so creative and I am of course VERY fond of the bling!! Real cute image too!
Hugs
Annika

Post a Comment