Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boo to You!

Quick post today. Wanted to share a Halloween card I made for the last Digi Day over at SNR for The Stamping Boutique. I have several so I will sprinkle a few in over the next week or so. I think this one is my favorite. I have always loved these types of images.....they're just so fun. I colored this image with Copics and sprinkled some flower soft on the monster feet to make them fuzzy....added some glitter to the witches boots and used some crystal effects on those funky yellow boots. I cut out some dots and popped some of them up for some added dimension and there you have it....a fun Halloween card. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments from my friends:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your blog! Darling card- love the different colors of dots to add to the BG. Thanks for stopping by my blog- My Grandmother was names Hyacinth...everyone called her Dolly- even at her Funeral the priest called her Dolly.

Post a Comment