Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This week's For Fun Challenge....

....is sponsored by Sassy Studios Designs. Hop on over to the For Fun Challenge blog for all the details because there are prizes to be had! Don't you just love this image and don't you just wish you were doing that right now? I do! The challenge this week is to use black and white with one other color only. That was tough for me! I ended up using this really pretty blue as my accent color. The paper is shimmer paper from Archivers. I threw on some pearls and ribbon for some "splash" and there you have it...my card for this week's challenge! Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 Comments from my friends:

Patti said...

This is so adorable... would love to be sitting in that tub right now!

CraftinGranny said...

Sorry I'm a little late getting around this week Lisa. I love the colors you've chosen for this card and the way you've tied on the tag with the ribbons and bows The pearls just complete the project. "Hugs" Carol

otomys said...

This is a stunning card, Lisa. The pearls as bubbles - absolutely brilliant! Love everything about the card.
Amelia x

Post a Comment