Monday, September 6, 2010

Reason for my absence

Well, as you may have noticed...my blog has been still for a while. Good reason for that....my new granddaughter has arrived! She is just beautiful and I can't get enough of her. Her name is Taylee and she is doing well. Of course I had to show you a picture of her! Thanks for stopping by and I should be able to get back to my blog now........except for those times when I'm playing with Taylee :-)

2 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

She is definitely adorable Lisa!!!! Gotta create that gma bond while they are babies, so take your time and blog when you can. She'll be grown before you know it and you don't want to miss any of those special moments if you can help it..... There's nothing like a new addition to the family and another someone special to share your love with.
"Hugs" Carol

Kandy said...

oh she is precious Lisa!!!

Post a Comment