Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's "For Fun" Challenge Time!

This week's challenge is to create a glitzy card. Well, I have to tell you...that's one of my most favorite kind of cards. I love all that sparkle. Sometimes I think I love it too much..........naaaaah! No such thing! Ok, back to my card. I used some awesome DP that has the coolest sparkly print on it. I wish I could remember where I got it but it's one of those scraps that I've had for a while. The cute little chair is from Squigglefly. The sentiment is computer generated and I used a Spellbinders Shapeabilities called Fancy Tags. This is a fun little card to give to a friend....don'tcha think? Don't forget to hop on over to For Fun to see what the other girls have created...I know you're going to be impressed! Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!

4 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

This is so adorable Lisa. Love that sentiment and your colors. Hope all well. I'll bet Taylee is really growing. Have the kids asked you to just move in yet.....LOL "Hugs" Carol

otomys said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa. Love the polka dot chair with the cute sentiment.
Amelia x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love that paper & the sentiment is such fun :)

Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love the sparkly paper :o) Lisa x

Post a Comment