Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For Fun Challenge Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! This week's challenge is a fun one....Vintage! I just love anything vintage. The card I made for this challenge was basically a simple one. I had a print of a gorgeous gal from the 50's showing off a yummy cake that she made. Not sure what I will use this card for so I'm leaving the area empty where I normally would put a sentiment blank. I think this card may be nice for a "feel better" type card. Very simple...not much explaining to do. I used some DP for the background that I had in my stash, added a border and some tiny pearls along with some stickles on the cake. There you have it! Please stop by the For Fun Challenges website and check out the other designers' creations....you'll love them. Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!

5 Comments from my friends:

CraftinGranny said...

Very vintage Lisa. Love the card. She reminds me of the girl in the Coke ads a long time ago. "Hugs" Carol

Tracey said...

Hey Lisa, What a cool card - love the pink & black & that border is fab!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

I Only Tell You What I Want You To Know said...

Yum, her cake looks like one of them giant cin. rolls! All your cards are ADORABLE!! You are super talented. By the way, love the pearls!!

Pauline said...

Love this Lisa! Love the colour scheme, and that image is so fab! How technical was baking in the 50s! Wow! Love your creations....
hugs,
Pauline

otomys said...

Lovely vintage card, Lisa. The colours are great and the image reminds me of a bygone era. Amelia x

Post a Comment