Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thanks from the farm

Today's card was made from Cosmo Cricket's mini deck "Garden Variety". The stamped image is from one of my favorite SU sets "Best of Cluck" and I used the CB circles folder for the yellow layer. I think this is just a good bright and cheery card to have on standby. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

6 Comments from my friends:

Patti said...

Now this is adorable! Love the layout, colors and the image is a hoot!

Van Dyke said...

Made me smile! This card is so you.

CraftinGranny said...

Oh Wow Lisa, this is so cute. Not much blogging time lately so I missed your other posts but as always, love what you put together.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Kandy Grimes said...

Soooooo Cute Lisa! I want to come over and make one!

Lisa said...

Hey Kandy...come on over any time, just say when!

Tanya said...

You have always made the cutest cards from this set -- I know - I still have mine! :)

Post a Comment