Friday, May 28, 2010

Partaaaay!

This card was made for a stamp club that I belong to (and a challenge at Mojo Monday.) A bunch of girls getting together making cards....don't you think this card is appropriate? :-) Anyway, on to the card....the paper is called citrus mix glitter paper and it's made by ki memories. It's so glittery, I love it! The image is called CosmoBella and you can find her HERE. The ribbon is from SU and the little tag is a nestite. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

5 Comments from my friends:

Andrea Ewen said...

Adorable! So fresh and sassy, I love it! Great job...

Patti said...

Super adorable... sounds like a fun group!

Tracey said...

Hi Lisa, this is a gorgeous card really fresh & summery :)

I'm looking forward to working with you on the For Fun DT.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftinGranny said...

Now that is one sexy chic and she looks just like she'd fit in with the rest of the group. Great card and image.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Welcome to The Stamping Boutique Design Team Lisa! Your blog is wonderful, I enjoyed looking around and it's going to be fun working with you.

Post a Comment