Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This post is a gift I made for my new granddaughter's mommy. It's a picture frame from Creative Imaginations that I decorated using crocheted flowers from Archivers' $1.99 bin, flowers from Flora Doodles also found at Archivers and pink sparkly flower stickers from Michael's (sorry, don't know who makes them). I also used a Martha Stewart border punch, large circle Nesties and the paper is from a Me and My Big Ideas paper pad.
Even though she's not here yet; I think it's important to let the new mommy-to-be know how much we appreciate all that she's going through. Thanks Jonie! Happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there!! Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

2 Comments from my friends:

Patti said...

I'm sure Jonie will cherish this forever! It's totally awesome! Happy Mother's day to you!

CraftinGranny said...

Love it Lisa. I didn't see those crochet flowers last time I was Archivers.....lol Not too excited about that baby are ya! Nothing like being gma....
"Hugs" Granny

Post a Comment