Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coffee for a Friend

This is a gift set that I created for a friend. Since the theme is coffee I had to use different shades of brown. I used a couple different pieces of Archiver's shimmer paper which I just love. The shaped paper is from Making Memorie's spiral journaling book call "Paperie Mocha" I also used the coordinating expoxy clips on the front and inside of the card. The shabby vintage ribbon is from Deb's Simple Treasures. This particular color is called "Cake Crumbs"...don't you love it? The coffe cup image is from SU's "Thanks a Latte" and the sentiment was computer generated. The basket is from Hobby Lobby's clearance and I'm not sure if you can tell or not but it's shaped like a coffee cup. Cute, huh? Hope you like it (and I hope she does too) and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

1 Comments from my friends:

Patti said...

Your friend will love it! Totally awesome!

Post a Comment