Thursday, May 27, 2010

Challenge Card

Today's card was made for the challenge over at For Fun Challenges. The assignment is to make a masked card. I cut out a circle on a post it note then sponged SU's Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose, I then removed the mask and lightly sponged the uncovered circle with SU's Barely Banana. The stamp was done with Versa Mark and black embossing powder. Throw on a couple of black rhinestones and a Martha Stewart punched border and there you have it. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

5 Comments from my friends:

Patti said...

OMGosh this is so,so pretty!

Helen Dooley said...

Now Im going to have to steal this look. This is a gorgeous card!! I'm so glad you decided to join us this week at For Fun! Beautiful!!

Tracey said...

This is stunning love the silhouetted flowers & butterflies :)

Thanks for joining us at For Fun & we hope to see more of your gorgeous creations Lisa.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mary Ski said...

Awesome card! The coloring, the silhouettes - amazing Thanks for sharing it with us at For Fun Challenges

CraftinGranny said...

I thought I'd left a comment on your blog but guess it must have been another post...CRS But then, you know I love your work and this is absolutely stunning.

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at For Fun Challenges. I hear we are going to have some exciting news pretty soon...... Won't be long and you'll have that new baby in your arms...
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Post a Comment